I.S AMEEN endeavours to bring highest quality and standards with consistency to all aspects of our work, which is manifest from inception of service through to the end product. We believe that quality is not merely about paperwork but intrinsic to the personnel, their approach, diligence, competence and disposition.
We have in place an established and documented Quality Management System which has been converted to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management requirements and which is externally audited and certified.
We develop and implement Project Specific Quality Plans for our projects. We continuously examine each and every aspect of the project in order to improve its function and quality. Each process including administrative, operational, interdisciplinary and interpersonal is continuously refined and improved.
The main areas of our Quality Policy are:
- Providing clients with high quality professional services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
- Operating the business to the systems required by ISO 9001: 2008.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Rigorously controlling & continuously monitoring the delivery, provision (by approved sub contractors) and completion to programme and budget of all projects undertaken.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
- Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards.